Shoulder Pain Treatment in Burbank
What Are the Most Common Symptoms of Shoulder Pain?
if you are suffering from shoulder pain, there are a few common symptoms that you might notice. First, you might notice that your shoulder seems to feel a little bit stiff. Maybe you simply cannot move it quite as much as you used to. Then, you might notice that your shoulder feels a little bit weak. Maybe you cannot lift your shoulder over your head even though the other arm feels just fine. Finally, you might also notice shooting pains that run down your shoulder from time to time. This is a common sign that one of the nerves in your shoulder might be damaged. There are a few common reasons why these symptoms might be appearing.
What Are the Most Common Causes of Shoulder Pain?
There are several common causes of shoulder pain that we see at Team Allied Pain and Wellness. Some of the most common causes include:
- Rotator Cuff Tear: This is one of the most common causes of shoulder pain that we see in our office. The rotator cuff is a set of four muscles that rest at the back of the shoulder. It is responsible for providing the shoulder with the strength and range of motion that it needs to lift objects.
- Bursitis: This is the term used to describe inflammation of the shoulder capsule. The shoulder is enclosed by a liquid sac called the bursa. When the bursa is inflamed, this makes it feel like there is sand in the joint. This is called bursitis.
- Arthritis: Finally, some people also have shoulder pain due to arthritis. Arthritis leads to degradation of the cartilage that usually cushions the joint. When this condition gets worse, people might feel weakness in the shoulder as well.
How Can a Chiropractor Treat Shoulder Pain?
There are a few tools that a chiropractor can use to help someone who is suffering from shoulder pain. Some of the treatment options that we use at Team Allied Pain and Wellness to provide shoulder pain relief include:
- Myofascial Release: This technique is used to get the muscles and fascia to relax, restoring flexibility to the shoulder joint
- Therapeutic Ultrasounds: We can use ultrasound machines that generate sound waves to stimulate the healing process
- Muscle Stimulation: We can leverage the power of muscle stimulation to strengthen the muscle tissues, reduce inflammation, and provide shoulder pain treatment
- Chiropractic Adjustments: Finally, we can also use adjustments and manipulations to make sure the shoulder joint is properly aligned, leading to rapid pain relief while preventing these injuries from returning in the future
If you experience shoulder pain, then this can make it hard for you to complete your daily routine. A shoulder pain doctor from our team can help you make a full recovery.
Visit Burbanks Top Rated Shoulder Pain Doctor Today!
Here at Allied Pain & Wellness in Burbank, our chiropractors are specifically trained to treat acute and chronic shoulder pain caused by a range of conditions and injuries. Whether you’ve experienced an injury recently, or a painful condition like a rotator cuff injury, we can help. If you need shoulder pain treatment in the Burbank and the surrounding area, our chiropractor is here to put you on the road to recovery. Under the care of Dr. Shahen Simian, you can live pain-free without the use of surgery or painkillers. If you live in Burbank and have pain in your shoulder, call us to see if treatment by our chiropractor is the right fit you. Call Us Today (818) 514-7294