Corporate Wellness In Burbank
Our goal is to provide safe, cost-effective care to accommodate the fast-paced environment of a corporate office setting. This can help employers keep their employees happy, healthy, decrease healthcare costs, time off from work, and increase productivity due to better overall wellness.
Prolonged sitting and remaining in a sedentary position for a long period of time can lead to a myriad of problems. Postural issues, organ damage, muscle tightness, joint imbalance, and stress can all be results of workplace ergonomic and postural imbalances. Chiropractic care can help re-induce motion within the joints, restore proper motion in the spine, and restore the mind-body connection through the nervous system.
What We Offer Local to Burbank:
- Chiropractic adjustments: to help restore proper motion within the spine and take pressure off of the surrounding nerves, joints, and muscles.
- Soft tissue therapy: helps to reduce knots and trigger points within the muscle. Trigger points are hyperirritable points that can refer pain patterns throughout the body.
- Active therapy: includes stretching techniques, exercise recommendations to help with stabilization, and ergonomic consultation to help with decreasing rehab time and help with the recovery period.
- Massage: who doesn’t feel refreshed after a massage?! This can help alleviate any type of muscle tension, relieve headaches, restore movement, and decrease stress.
What we will need:
- All we would need is a small space to work from and that the hosting party will help us with scheduling interested patients. This will help effectively speed up the process and ensure that all of the necessary intake forms can be completed beforehand.
- Our office will send out reminder texts/calls. Once receiving a list of employees who are interested in a consultation or receiving care, our office will send out any paperwork that the patient will need to fill out prior to being seen.
- We will require 30 minutes for new patients and 15 minutes for follow ups.
- Insurance is accepted and handled by our office, as well as, affordable cash rates for people with limited chiropractic coverage.
- Our office carries both liability and malpractice insurance. Patients will sign a release form, releasing the hosting company from any responsibility if a problem should arise under care.
If you are near Burbank please contact us today for more information on how our Corporate Wellness program can help benefit your company and employees!